Saturday, February 20, 2010

What your Choice.. Money or Music ?

after along - long time not created anything here, today i just want to share why i 'am not make article here for long time..
just for your information, as employee, i must concentrated on my daily job.. as IT offcourse...
beside that, i also concentrated on parking some domain..
today i have some blog that must be need more maintenance cause i can get money from there..
below my blogs on internet that have give me some dollars.. :

about money online : bangchoy.com.
there are many tips and trick and my personal ways to get money online..

spun money
also my money online blog, which have give me some dollars..

mengaisdollar.blogspot.com is my great blog which have give me about 100 dollar!!!

beside that i also have some domain that i have park .

bbos.info
all about affiliate and bbos also info about blackbary OS

udowo.com
about affiliate marketing

hairprotection.info
about hair and healthy.

thats all my info today...
how about you...

No comments: